There are three distinct Sunway hotels located in the heart of Sunway city. All the three hotels are located next to the Sunway Pyramid mall and the Sunway Lagoon theme park, just a scenic 10 minute walk from Sunway University. There are over 170 restaurants and outlets around the area, catering to every craving imaginable. All the bookings can be made via the official website of Sunway Hotels and Resorts (https://www.sunwayhotels.com).
Sunway Clio Hotel
Located in the heart of Sunway City, the 4-star Sunway Clio Hotel is conveniently linked to the west precinct of Sunway Pyramid Mall and just steps away from the main entrance of Sunway Lagoon theme park. Guestrooms reflect fresh details with a contemporary design elements for a comfortable and fuss-free stay, whether as individuals, families, or groups.
- Sunway Clio Hotel has 401 Deluxe Plus guestrooms with options of rooms with unimpeded views of Sunway Lagoon theme park or the city’s skyline.
- Stay in our Deluxe Plus Executive Room for added space and comfort.
- Facilities include an all-day dining restaurant, meeting rooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and public areas.
Sunway Clio Hotel is located at Jalan PJS11/15, Off Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. GPS Coordinates: 3°04'23.7"N 101°36'16.8"E. Please refer below for a view of the location of Sunway Clio Hotel.
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is one of Kuala Lumpur’s most iconic 5-star hotels. Situated within the sprawling integrated destination of Sunway City, the hotel is seamlessly connected to the Sunway Pyramid Mall and Sunway Lagoon theme park and within easy walking-access to a multitude of other facilities, making Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa the ideal choice for leisure and business travellers.
- A collection of 468 Premier guestrooms, suites, and pool villas; with options of rooms with unimpeded views of Sunway Lagoon theme park or the city’s skyline.
- Recreational facilities include a massive, free-form landscaped swimming pool, a Balinese spa and a fitness centre.
- Conference and event venues including a pillar-free grand ballroom and a massive convention centre.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and public areas.
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is located at Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. GPS Coordinates: 3°04'15"N 101°36'33.4"E
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
Sunway Pyramid Hotel welcomes guests to a refreshed experience after an extensive renovation, bringing a breath of freshness with more choices and new experiences. Each guestroom reflects bold patterns and vibrant colours and complemented by enhanced in-room facilities and technology upgrades for a most convenient stay. The 4.5-star Sunway Pyramid Hotel is located next to the iconic Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa.
- Sunway Pyramid Hotel features a collection of 564 Deluxe guestrooms, family room and suites; with options of rooms with unimpeded views of Sunway Lagoon theme park or the city’s skyline
- Stay in our Family Room or Family Suite if you are travelling with the family
- Guests of Sunway Pyramid Hotel enjoy direct access to recreational facilities that include the massive free-form landscaped swimming pool, a Balinese spa and a fitness centre at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
- Conference and event venues including a pillar-free grand ballroom and a massive convention centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and public areas
Sunway Pyramid Hotel is located at Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. GPS Coordinates: 3°04'18.8"N 101°36'31.2"E
Avoid Hotel Fraud
Unfortunately, exhibitors and attendees can fall prey to accommodation offers from fraudulent companies. These hotel providers present themselves under names such as Allen & Stratton Events, Euro-Events, International Trade Show Council (ITC), Premier Destinations, Star Eventz, and Universal Shows. This is not an exhaustive list – these outfits change names each year in the hopes of being trusted.
How Does Hotel Fraud Work?
Fraudulent companies repeatedly contact (either by phone or email) our event participants with room offers for the week of the conference. Their website, calls, and/or emails mention HAVE 2019, and may even include our logo in the hopes of looking like an official or legitimate provider.
No one should ever phone, email, or contact you in any way requesting your credit card to make a hotel reservation for HAVE 2019.
These groups promote attractive deals with local accommodation providers, but once payment has been received, the company disappears and can no longer be contacted by phone or email. Once the attendee contacts the hotel directly about their room, they realize the hotel has no record of them or their stay. Not only is their money gone, but they must also then scramble to find last-minute accommodation, which is rarely convenient to the venue.
This practice takes money directly from our customers and negatively impacts their HAVE 2019 experience. We do everything we can to stop these companies preying on our attendees, and we don’t want this to happen to you.
How to Avoid Fraud
• Book through our recommended/official hotel. We work to deliver consistently good hotels for our participants.
• Do not only rely on the presence of the HAVE 2019 name and logo on accommodation providers’ websites, as our name and logo are being used unlawfully. The only accommodation company recommended by HAVE 2019 is allowed to use our name and logo.
• If using another supplier, thoroughly investigate all documentation regarding the company making the offer. Check carefully online to make sure they’re a reputable supplier with a history of satisfied, actual customers before sending any funds.
• Use credit cards to guarantee your rooms, rather than wire transfers. If your supplier turns out to be fraudulent, credit cards typically offer some form of consumer protection, where wire transfers do not.